The latest in Intercept Technology for preventing rust and corrosion of your valuable firearms inside safes and storage areas. Perfectly safe, non-toxic protection for all types of guns, knives, etc.
Runs on 2 "D" Batteries (not included)
The ICF Filter unit comes with 1 Corrosion Intercept® filter pad for neutralizing atmospheric pollutants: the gases that lead to tarnish and corrosion of metals. Filter pads and batteries should be changed approx every 90 days. Additional filter pads can be purchased on our products page
Jewelry Showcases and breakfronts are best cared for by Intercept Complete Filtration. Others may claim to be based on the Intercept Technology™, but only the ICF Filter from Intercept Silver & Jewelry Care Co., is manufactured by a licensed Intercept Technology™ company.
How Does it Work:
- - The Intercept Technology™ was developed by Lucent Technologies Bell Labs
- - Intercept utilizes a solid state additive, reacted into a polymer structure providing extremely high surface area reactive elements that literally react with and permanently neutralize the corrosive gases -- not merely absorbing like traditional filter systems do-- as air flows through the filter pads.
- - The ICF filter unit continuously cleanses air in showcases by pulling any corrosive gases through the filter pad and neutralizing them.
- - Each filter lasts up to 3 months (replacement filters available), providing the required continuous cleaning of the air space -- simple short purging is not sufficient in most cases
- - The filter unit does not require hermetic seals, though isolating the inside of a display cabinet from wood products, using Intercept RIBS MVTR or other equivalent barrier, may be advised.
- - The Corrosion Intercept® pad changes color from copper to gray when saturated .
Made and Assembled in the U.S.A.
For distributor pricing please contact us for a quote